Sender:
From:
Avril Bourquin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 19:42:36 -0600
Good evening Conchlers,

I'll have to take everyone's word that the
http://www.mnhn.fr/base/malaco.html link to CLEMAM is working.  As for here
in Invermere, BC and on three different computers, the message is "Page
cannot be displayed."

I have dumped the cache in my computer, scanned, defragged, dumped my
cookies and deleted all temporary files.  I have tried going through Rich's
site, directly off the link provided by Yahoo and several other search
engines and all to no avail. I guess I should try standing on my head in the
corner, sing God Save the Queen, say a little prayer to the computer Gods
all at the same time as trying again.  I think it would be as effective.

In the mean time does someone have a sledge hammer I can borrow.  I'd like
to introduce it to my computer!

Now as to being shell related, I have been busy editing my Man and Mollusc
Internet Resources section.  All Mollusc Links Pages now have been edited at
least once this year.  I have the non-molluscan pages to do as yet, but I
have begun those as well.

If I have neglected someone's site and you wish to be listed on one or more
of the 60 resource pages or if you would like to add to or change in any way
your existing "ads" (for lack of a better word), please let me know on a
private email.  [log in to unmask]

Wishing everyone all the best and many thanks to all who have replied to my
plight in getting onto the CLEMAM site,

Avril Bourquin
P.O.Box 366
Invermere, British Columbia