Sender:
From:
TurtleSteve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 18:48:44 -0400
i've seen these critters before, they are rather common around here in
freshwater.  they look just like chitons, they have a segmented shell,
but i don't know how many segments, and are about 1/2 inch long.
--
Steve
--

Visit my turtle website!  http://www.netcolony.com/pets/turtlesteve/

        *This .sig file contains 100% borrowed ideas*

I used to be indecisive, but now i'm not so sure.
The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
If a man speaks in the forest and there's no woman there to hear him,
is he still wrong?

|Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II,     |
|¢227. Any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this|
|address is subject to a download and archival fee in the     |
|amount of $500.00 US.  E-Mailing denotes the acceptance of   |
|these terms.                                                 |