Sender:
From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 18:22:28 -0500
I have recently heard that Beatrice Winner of North Palm Beach, FL is
retiring from shell collecting and is selling portions of her library.
As a public service to interested subscribers, I make the following
announcement in her behalf and yours:

If she hasn't already sold them, Bea is willing to sell her collection
of The Veliger:  all the numbers from 1972 through 1999, with the
exception of #2, 3, and 4 from 1973 and #1 from 1980. She also includes
in the offer 16 various numbers from the old small-size format Veliger
from 1958 through a Vol. 85 #5 in early 1972 (one of these is a xerox
copy: 1970 - 84(1). That is 104 numbers for $150. If you are interested,
contact Bea directly. Do not email me. I have no more information. She
has no email but may be reached at 342 Southwind Drive # 101, North Palm
Beach FL 33408.

I hope these valuable publications find a worthy new home.

Lynn Scheu
Louisville, KY