Sender:
From:
David Touitou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 20:19:21 +0100
Dear Linda,

A few months ago, i went to Venezuela and local fishermens sold many Murex.
I do not collect Murex but bought some for fun and trade.
I thought i had several species, but in fact murex collectors told me they
all were 3  brevifron variations and 1 pomum variation.
You may have a look at the pictures i took of them at :
http://www.seashell-collector.com in the article/country folder, the article
is named : "My trip to Venezuela".
And you could compare yours.

Sincerely yours,

David Touitou, Martinique (French Caribbean Island)