Sender:
From:
Robert & Betty Lipe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 20:29:09 -0500
Kurt, what are you feeding them.  They like small clams or coquinas and other
bivalves.  Low temperature above 55 degrees fahrenheit doesn't stop them only
slow them down.    Get an aquarium heater maybe?

Bob

--
Please visit us at our Website: http://www.theshellstore.com
Or at the shop at 348 Corey Ave