Sender:
From:
Scott Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:41:19 -0800
I considered sending this semi-NSR posting earlier, but decided against it.
 However now that digital camera questions have
popped up on the list, I would like to make everyone aware of four very
useful, non-commercial, consumer oriented websites that explain and rate
digital cameras:

Digital Camera Reviews and News: Digital Photography Review Forums,
Glossary, FAQ
http://www.dpreview.com/

The Imaging Resource: Digital Cameras, Digital Imaging, Digital
Photography, Digital Scanners, Digital Printers
http://www.imaging-resource.com/

Steve's Digicams
http://www.steves-digicams.com/

Digital Camera Resource Page