Sender:
From:
Geoff Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:03:22 +1100
Dear Patty,
I would guess from the location and sizes that you may have
Unio pictorum,
2 species of Clausiliid (possibly Clausilia bidentata and Balea perversa)
but I suggest if you can find a copy of Kerney and Camerons Guide on Western
Europe these will be covered.
Bithynia tentaculata
Viviparus sp possibly contectus
Theodoxus fluviatilis
If you have an old copy of MacDonald Encyclopedia of Seashells the last few
plates have most of these freshwater ones.
regards
Geoff

PS still hoping to get to Brisbane and could check them then if you want.