Sender:
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 22:48:02 -0700
7bit
From:
About John Wolff's mystery brachiopods.  List members Joe and Nora Bryan
have a great web site with lots of brachiopod fossil images - some of which
are truly bizarre.  I would give the URL, but with the demise of my last
computer went my favorites list.  So, Joe or Nora, if you are listening
could you give us your web page address?  Thanks,

Tom Eichhorst In New Mexico, USA (lots of brachs but nothing like John's!!!)