Sender:
From:
ronald noseworthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 18:54:18 -0800
Dear David,

I have been seriously collecting shells, especially from the Newfoundland area, since 1964.  I have a large collection of both dry and alcohol-preserved specimens.

I have had five visits by serious collectors, all by invitation.  Three were from Canada, one from the U.S.A., and one from New Zealand.  Andrew Grebneff, whom some of you know, was in Newfoundland about a decade ago and paid me a visit.

Apart from Andrew's visit, the others were the result of invitations after some exchanges.  Also, my colleague at the Newfoundland Museum has made several visits to my home and is well-acquainted with my collection.

I agree with the suggestion that a web page is a good way to show the collection.  Maybe some day I'll get around to preparing one.

Malacologically yours,
Ron