Sender:
From:
"JERE G. PRICE" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 21:13:30 -0500
My wife, Patti, and I would like to join you on your May, 2000 shelling trip
to Eleuthera. Our mailing address is as follows:
PO Box 179
Oley, PA 19547.
We have visited Eleutera on 2 previous occasions and thoroughly enjoyed
ourselves. It will be nice to accompany a group with a common interest and
have the befefit of your experience and knowledge of the island.
We are snorkelers and in our early 60's.Active members in the Phila. Shell
Club.
Please advise regarding and deposits required, etc.
We will be looking forward to meeting you and the other people going on the
trip!
Jere & Patti Price