Sender:
From:
Marcus Coltro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:48:01 -0200
Mary,

I didn't mean to break the law, just about the damage  a dredge could do. Of
course people need to check if they can do that or not - but still, I don't
believe a small dredge will harm any environment...
We documented all material dredged we got in the past, which can be useful
to anyone studying shells here. If the shells stayed untouched there, they
would die and no one would know about their existence. After all, are we
collecting shells or what? Also, I suggest using a small dredge not dinamite
or shrimp nets (which really damage the bottom). And I would never do this
in a protected place - I don't feel comfortable in jail!

Marcus