Sender:
From:
Victoriano Meneses Sores <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:24:19 -0500
Dear all I have three questions so I have written 3 emails to the
Conch_L users.

  The second question: I have Erosaria spurca from 3 Mediterranean places:

-- Benisafuller, Menorca, Islas Baleares, España
-- Calahiguera, Almeria, España
-- San Roque, Cádiz, España (!)

and now I have received some specimens from Canary Is. how Erosaria spurca
cascabullorum, others like Erosaria spurca verdesium and others without
clasificated in a subespecies o in a form.

I have visited many Urls and I have read all that I have about these
species but I still don´t know what are the diferences between my
Mediterranean specimens and my Canarian specimens. I have consulted other
beginners and we are know more get involved. So the questions are:

--Are valid the subspecies or we have to consider only forms?
--And what are the differences between Erosaria spurca spurca and the
others subspecies or forms?!   :D

Thanks to all in advance again.

                              Victoriano, Cádiz, España (Spain)

e-mail: [log in to unmask]