Sender:
From:
"Orstan, Aydin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 10:03:28 -0500
One (minor) problem with using India ink is that even with the finest pen
tips, I have found it difficult to write small enough letters.

Ink sold in stores is usually sold as drawing ink, etc. I have never seen
ink labeled as "India ink". So, how does one know that one is buying real
"India ink" as opposed to some mixture that looks black, but is something
else. India ink used to be made from lamp soot, which is basically very fine
carbon particles.

Aydin