Sender:
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:52:46 +0100
8bit
From:
Sieglinde Hofer <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Phil,
if you go to the search program and if you type in
Adolf Riedel you find many links to him so that
you can search what you need. I don't know
if he lives again in Poland, but he is a great
scientist and most valuable for the Zonitidae.
You also should look for the address of the
university in Warsawz. But the best way is to look
for Adolf Riedel in a searching machina like google.
with best regards
Sieglinde

 --- Phil Liff-Grieff <[log in to unmask]>
schrieb: > Dear Conch-L'ers,

Ihre E-Mail noch individueller? - http://domains.yahoo.de