Sender:
From:
David TOUITOU <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:13:18 +0100
Hi all collectors,
Well, i already had several aquarium experiences.
First was with french cypraea lurida. I had to find what they feed on. i found myself. so i could keep them without any trouble.

Here in Martinique, i have conidiae in aquarium.
I had to search also what they feed on. i found also by myself. i only knew they eat worms.
i have/hed c. regius & c. cedonulli.

So, you have to make tries. you need first to know what kind of prey they look for : worm ? fish ? molluscs ?
Then go dive where you can find those shells and try to find out what they eat.
If i succeeded, you will also.

i do not have any problem now keeping my conus.
it is very exciting.

bye
david touitou
you can find pictures here :