Sender:
From:
Campani Enzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:07:50 +0100
I think you are hopeless in that direction, since the thermal index of sun
light is about 6000 K, while the hottest alogen lamps I know slightly pass
3000 K. However commercial filters exist which may be combined with an
assigned lamp to produce sunlight like illumination. Moreover any quite
good digital images editor  program may be used to filter colours to
sunlight exposition.
Enzo Campani.