Sender:
From:
Ellen Bulger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:48:43 EST
Peggy,

If the place you are staying is the Cove, or Pineapple Cove, I've had friends
who've stayed there and they say good things.

I've also heard that there is a colony of seahorses in the Cove's cove. Keep
your eyes peeled when snorkeling. I would love to see them. The only time I
ever saw a seahorse was about 35 years ago in Nassau. My folks were visiting
some friends who took us to what was, I think, the yacht club, and i amused
myself by snorkeling in the boat launching ramp. There I found my first
sunrise tellins (my on-topic comment) and a seahorse who curled his tail
around my hopefully-extended finger and perched there like a small parrot. It
was a moment i've treasured my whole life.

Ellen