Sender:
From:
Robert & Betty Lipe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 07:51:32 -0500
I have used "Plasti-tac" for many years when I used to display.  It's white and
I found it in a Stationery store.  you stretch it several time to activate it
and then put a small piece on the shell, as it cools it holds tight.  I remove
it by use a another activated piece rolled back and forth across the shell.  The
blue stuff colors the shell.  Plasti-tac doesn't work well if you have excess
oil on the shell.  It will break down over time..

Bob

Please visit us at our Website: http://www.theshellstore.com
Or at the shop at 348 Corey Ave
St. Pete Beach, FL, 33706