Sender:
From:
Mary Canada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 14:11:55 -0500
Bobbi
I think you either have to unsubscribe from your old address and send a new
subscription with your new e-mail address.......or...read the enclosed FAQ
from the web page.  I think you can perhaps write to the moderator and have
her change your information.
Mary~
Q. Why can't I post messages to the CONCH-L List?

A. In order to minimize the nuisance mail, posting to CONCH-L is restricted
to subscribers (this means you must be a current
subscriber to post a message). You will only be able to post messages to the
list using the email address you subscribed with. If
your address has changed you may still receive messages from the list
because they are being forwarded from your old address (a
courtesy many system administrators provide), however you will not be able
to post to the list from your new address because it
does not match the address you subscribed with.It this happens send a
request to the list manager to change your subscription.
Include both your old address and your new address.

CONCH-L is hosted by the University of Georgia and maintained by Amy
Edwards. If you have any questions concerning the
operation of this list please direct them to: Amy Edwards