Sender:
From:
"Paolo G. Albano" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:35:25 +0100
Dear Conch-lers,
some of you experienced problems opening my homepage.
My site is always there, but a fire hit the server house, therefore most of
the data were lost and recovery is slow.
I have already uploaded the site, but it is not always visible.
Please, try both these addresses in this precarious times

http://members.xoom.it/pgalbano/index.htm

http://members.xoom.virgilio.it/pgalbano/index.htm
one of them should work well the other uses not to display images.
I hope the server will recover completely soon, since I will soon have
available a consistently updated page which I wish to upload.
Any feedback is appreciated about your experiences opening my site.
Thanks and best regards,
Paolo

Paolo Giulio ALBANO
Bologna, ITALY