Sender:
From:
Tom Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:59:33 -0800
Ross,

Please refer to page 95 in Vol. 24, #2 of Of Sea and Shore magazine where we
present hypercallous cowries from Phuket in glorious color (one of 36 pages
of color in the issue!). The image labeled "l" is a nearly 100% niger Cyp.
mauritiana from that area of Thailand. I will attempt to gather more
locality data when I go there next month to work on our next issue (Vol. 24
#4).

Regards,

Tom Rice, Editor
Of Sea & Shorfe Publications