Sender:
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:08:49 +0100
8bit
From:
Sieglinde Hofer <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Victoriano

Gibbula divarata mostly has a deep suture and is
strangulated, instead Gibbula rarilineata is not
and in form more straight. Gibbual divaricata can
reach larger sizes. The base in Gibbula divaricata
is normally convex and in Gibbula rarilineata
concav. Yes all the specimens couldn't separated
sure specially juvenles not. Also the base in
Gibbula divaricata is much more round than in Gibbula
rarilineata or should be, while in Gibbula rarilineata
the base is much more angular.
I hope this helps
again with best regards
Sieglinde

--- Victoriano Meneses Sores <[log in to unmask]>
schrieb: > Dear all:

> Can anyone give me a good clue to separate this two
> species? I have read
> many descriptions but I have specimens that can be
> included in some
> descriptions of Gibbula divaricata and in Gibbula
> rarilineata also. Is
> there any hybrid of these species?
>
> Thatīs all at the moment.
>
> Thanks in advanced