Sender:
From:
Sieglinde Hofer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 10:49:21 +0100
Dear members and shellfriens of the list,

it seems that some persons will be measured in two
ways. This morning I have been warned as I've asked
two days before if there were no messages. I should
have asked amy edwards personally for that, what I
didn't know. So I feel it should better for me
to quit the list, although I only will treat only
malacological requests and messages. I hope that
I was of any help to some members and wish you
an enjoyful future. I don' want that anybody of the
list is treating me bad and to warn me for such
reasons. I reality I've seen a lot of not shell
related
topics, which might be tolerated, as flying pigs and
others. I can't understand the sense of flying pigs
and can't follow them.
with best regards and I hope to come back in a near
future, when the people want to have me back.
Maybe I come back at another time, as conch-l is
quite interesting, but I really do think that the
rules
are measured in two ways.
Sieglinde Hofer, a little bit dissappointed for some
warnings

Ihre E-Mail noch individueller? - http://domains.yahoo.de