Sender:
From:
Leslie Allen Crnkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:30:17 US/CENTRAL
Hi Debbie
There are number of good sources.
It really depends on where the shells are from.

The best sources I know of are for Florida / Caribbean Shells:

The Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum
Has a CD with region species
http://www.shellmuseum.org

The Jacksonville Shell Club
Has a lot on their web site
http://www.jaxshells.org

For a good recent book
Redfern, Colin 2001 -  Bahamian Seashells: A Thousand Species from Abaco
Bahamas, BahamianShells.com Inc, 280 pp, bw pl 1-106, col pl 107-124, Soft Bound

Hello All!

I have been given a number of micro shells from an older collection.
They came with partial data cards. I wish to confirm what I have, and
update the info. I need a good identification source book. Can any of
you recommend one?

Thanks,
Debbie
Englewood,