Sender:
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 13:13:24 -0400
Another publication worth finding is:

Work, R.C.  1969. Systematics, Ecology, and Distribution of the Mollusks of Los Roques, Venezuela. Bulletin Of Marine Science Vol. 19(3). p.614-711.

Though not illustrated, the paper provides an excellent checklist with Western Atlantic distribution records for many of the species also found in and around Isla Margarita, from which you can narrow down the possibilities.