Sender:
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 13:36:40 -0400
I concur that this is Oxychilus draparnaldi.  Not withstanding the shell characteristics, the dark animal coloration with grayish coloration on the foot is identical to specimens that I have collected from other locations. Many California records for O. draparnaldi from San Francisco to San Diego dating back a half century or more have been published.