Sender:
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 20:32:23 -0500
Hi Barbara,

There has been much discussion of this topic in the past...plenty of ideas and
different methods for different types of shells. Here's a link to the Conch-L
archives on the subject:

http://www.listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S2=conch-l&q=microwave&s=&f=&a=&b=

The archives are a great resource, and I use them frequently.

Ken Zentzis
Wichita, Kansas