Sender:
From:
Jan Haspeslagh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 21:18:58 +0200
Allen,

Thanks for reacting. With your permission, this is a question I will forward
to Carlos Duarte, and maybe you can discuss this further with him from that
point on? I would like to answer myself, but my problem is that I know as
much from the Pliocene as Sylvester Stallone knows about acting ;=)

Please react if you don't want this forwarded. If I don't hear from you by
tomorrow, this message will be sent, ok?
best regards,

Jan Haspeslagh