Sender:
From:
Robert & Betty Lipe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 16:53:33 -0400
When I travel I use Kitty litter to put in the large shells that may have animal
left inside and I put the small ones in a ziplock with kitty litter.  Get the
clumpable kind.  I try to clean the shells before I head for home, but it's
doesn't always work out.  You might get the book "Clean your shells"  It's got
microwave, Kitty litter,  etc. mentioned in it.  You will see that just
refrigeration is my favorite way.  Boiling and freezing both have their
drawbacks.

Bob

Please visit us at our Website: http://www.theshellstore.com
Or at the shop at 348 Corey Ave