Sender:
From:
Jesús López Llorens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 11:42:52 +0100
Hello friends:
 Days ago I acquired a beautiful unit of Melo that with himself not to
identify, according to the retailer is melo diadema and segun my little
bibliography is melo broderipi.  They are sinonimos?  or they are two
different species?
Please ayudenme to identify the unit you here have photographs it:

http://es.geocities.com/malacologia/melo25.jpg

  Anticipated thanks.  A greeting.