Sender:
From:
"J. Peter Bruzzese" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 1998 17:31:30 -0400
There is a scallop dump where the fisheries dump shells that aren't useful
to them.
In the northern gulf shore of Florida.  Not sure the name of the company but
you might look up a scallop company and ask where they do their dumping.
I'm told that you can get Tritons, Volutes, and alot of other good
specimens.

J. Peter Bruzzese