Sender:
From:
Alfonso Pina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 03:06:56 +0200
Actually, Outlook lets you see the originator address, only you have to dig
a little deeper: if you rightclick over the message or the name, and select
"Properties", you could see the sending adress.

However, I agree this is not the easiest way, so it is better as you say to
cite one's own address at the end of the message, specially if you are
hoping to receive a lot of answers, or the subject is not of interest for
the whole list.

And, by the way, welcome to Mr. Proestler...

Alfonso Pina
Málaga, Spain
www.eumed.net/malakos