Sender:
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:16:15 +0200
Dear friends,
I want simply draw your attention to the fact that, fort the first time, we
are totally closing our editorial office during the month of August. So, as
next Friday will be the very last day before we re-open (the 2nd
September), if you have any need to contact us, please do that within this
week, or be patient and wait until September!
In the meantime, we wish all of you a  great great great summer!

Maria

Maria Antonietta Fontana Angioy
Evolver srl - La Conchiglia
Rome, Italy