Sender:
From:
Andrew Grebneff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 20:08:16 +1200
For those with superior computers (Macintosh, of course) PopChar is
great; it has a drop-down menu from which you select the desired
accented character. Needs to be the correct version for the Mac OS.

This program (a control panel, really) works with Word, Macdraw,
Eudora and I'm sure any program with fonts. Great! Now at last I can
put accents in my labels.

Otherwise you can use the option key, but this is less convenient and
you have to either remember which keys to use, or have a note tacked
up...