Sender:
From:
Livett Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 21:17:45 +1000
Dear Andrew,
I know very little about the Phylum either, so perhaps I should not comment,
but I also belong to the mollusca list and have followed the postings from
Ken and respondents - and as a result believe that I now know a lot more
about the Phylum and issues he has raised. I do not see him as a nuisance -
far from it  - I see him as raising some very interesting issues for
discussion and think he deserves a better hearing than he has received to
date.

Too many of the replies on the mollusca list seem to me to have been emotive
rather than rational replies to interesting ideas he has raised. I would
hope, if he posts to CONCH-L, that he will be better treated.

Bruce

Bruce G. Livett PhD
Reader in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
University of Melbourne,
Victoria, AUSTRALIA 3010
Phone: +61-3-8344 5911 / 5920
Fax: +61-3-9347 7730
Email: [log in to unmask]
Home: 48 Nicholas St. Ashburton, Victoria 3147, Australia
Email: [log in to unmask] (home)
Cone Shells: http://grimwade.biochem.unimelb.edu.au/cone/
Nature Science Update: http://www.nature.com/nsu/020715/020715-11.html