Sender:
From:
Gladys Fehling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 02:48:50 -0400
To: Conchologists of America List [log in to unmask]
From: Gladys Fehling [log in to unmask]

Hello to all those Corel PhotoPaint users who can't save their photos in
jpeg format.

I have been using PhotoPaint 8 for several years now.  You can save your
photos in at least a half dozen formats if you do a custom installation.  I
had to reinstall mine this morning and checked to see how many
formats in which I could save photos.  On my computer right now there are 16
differents formats in which I can save my photos. Among
them are cpt, bmp, pcx, tga, tif, img, fpx and psd. That covers just about
any format you can want.  I always do custom installations so that I can get
the things I want in programs and not put things I don't want on my
computer. There a number of other things you can personalize also such as
which fonts you want and how you want your scanner and printer to work.

I hope this helps some of you who are having trouble saving in jpeg.

Gladys Fehling,