Sender:
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 15:34:40 -0700
From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Thanks, Chris and Paolo, for your informative replies.

To get some intact adult M. ringens, I have another excuse to return to
Costa Rica.

One of the large subadults had a bright red hermit crab that finally dropped
out on the beach after much shaking and sun exposure. Hermit crabs are such
good collectors; we're sometimes just the final collectors.

David Kirsh