Sender:
From:
Harry Berryman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:16:54 -0400
Just received the new book of Recent Mediterranean & Northeastern Atlantic
Species of Muricidae. In the book Houart is suggesting a change in the
systematic's of Muricidae by introducing new genuses and subgenuses. I have
tried to find a site with this up-date to no avail. I have been working on a
display for 5 years now an trying to get it ready for Phila in 2003. Yes
next year, this year is covered. Can anyone direct me to this inflrmation or
know how to contact Roland Houart for the latest list?

Thanks a Whole Lot!

Harry Berryman
Xenophora still No. 1