Sender:
From:
"Harry G. Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:52:44 -0400
Dear members,

I regret that at least one member of the list-serve was assaulted by the
Kleez virus.  I intercepted two today and have put about forty in
quarantine over the last 2 months.  Rest assured, I have updated and
frequently used my Norton software just as Marian has.

It is very likely that I'm being cited as the originator of this attached
file by a familiar machination hackers employ to disguise the actual source.

In any event, if you receive an attachment in email from me; delete it.  To
the very few who might receive a legitimate mailing of this sort I shall
make proper admonition.

Harry