Sender:
From:
Bob Dayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 08:01:42 -0500
Perhaps if those of us 'up-over' could read something
similar on-line from 'down-under'. we'd be saying the
same thing.

The IHSN carries on--as far as I can see--its founding
idea of being an educational publication of the
Hawaiian Malacological Society.

I'd be glad to find the time to peruse and comment on
any other shell clubs' efforts at maintaining a similar
publication. Can other CONCH-Lers bring any other
on-line monthly publications to our attention?
That way, we can be objective about how "intuitive"
their layouts are.

Bob Dayle (a.k.a. makuabob)
past member of the Hawaiian Malacological Society
previous editorial assistant Hawaiian Shell News
past member Board of Directors of HMS
personal acquaintance of Wes Thorrson
(just so that you know where I'm coming from)