Sender:
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 22:22:45 -0500
From:
Jim Miller <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT
Hello and I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Several of us
Conch-Lers are thinking about a trip to Margarita Island in
Venezuela. Anyone out there with tales to tell of the fabulous
shelling to be found there? Any information would be greatly
appreciated and I'm certain many others are interested in hearing
more about this fascinating place. I know there was an article in a
past issue of American Conchologist, but that was before I became a
member. Maybe one of you can give me the date of that particular
issue.

Thanks in advance,
Jim