Sender:
From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 16:01:57 -0500
Thank you Bob Dayle as your most eloquent rebuttal Spoke volumes. The
original message was sent as a private reply to "Chuck". I didn't want
anyone taking offense to my comments. I was attemping to show the
difference between scientific data and casual data. This does not suggest
that a collection is junk if the data is not complete. I once knew someone
who stated that any collection that is viod of data is wothless. This same
person later bought a rare shell from me that I found in a shell store bin.
If I were to include data on said shell it would have read "Acme shell
store and souveneer shack Wally World Orlando, shell found at a depth of 2"
in a calm polyurethane basket, paid for with cash , 25 cents.
Have a heart, mjb