Sender:
From:
"Luiz Ricardo L. Simone" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 08:18:09 -0200
Comments:
Dear Dan
I have studied Jenneria pustulata in the set of 32 Cypraeoidean species in
my thesis on Caenogastropoda morphological phylogeny. I have obtained it as
the fist branch of the Ovulidae. The paper is almost published and will be
available very soon.
Best wishes, Luiz
Luiz Ricardo L. Simone
Museu de Zoologia da Universidade de São Paulo
Cx. Postal 42594
04299-970 São Paulo, SP, Brazil