Sender:
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 15:04:02 -0500
7bit
From:
makuabob <[log in to unmask]>
I've been asked for my answer about why we should keep our
collections, I'll share it with those interested (or can't
get to the 'DELETE' button fast enough).

One word -- HOPE. Our knowledge is lacking now but we hope that
our collection, with it data, will become valuable when the
foundation of knowledge has grown enough to extract relevant
information from what we have -- HOPEfully, in our lifetimes, so that
some degree of gratification will be achieved.

So, hang in there, collectors. There is Hope.

Aloha,

Bob Dayle