Sender:
From:
Livett Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 21:33:12 +1100
Wes,
Now I see the problem.   When I clicked on the link in my email program it
failed to transmit the '~' before your name in the last two links. When that
it put in manually it worked a treat.
Bruce

Bruce G. Livett PhD
Reader in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
University of Melbourne,
Victoria, AUSTRALIA 3010
Phone: +61-3-8344 5911 / 5920
Fax: +61-3-9347 7730
Email: [log in to unmask]
Home: 48 Nicholas St. Ashburton, Victoria 3147, Australia
Email: [log in to unmask] (home)
Cone Shells: http://grimwade.biochem.unimelb.edu.au/cone/
Nature Science Update: http://www.nature.com/nsu/020715/020715-11.html