Sender:
From:
Kevin Lamprell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 17:15:48 +1000
Alfonso

A recent work by myself and John Healy (A Revision of the Scaphopoda from
Australian Waters) is very comprehesive, published by the Australian Museum
in Sydney, I believe all copies have been sold but it should be available
from your nearest institution. We illustrate and describe 108 species, 47 of
which are new. D. weldianum, cannot be recognised because of the poor
condition of the type. Another excellent publication is by Victor Scarabino
which lists and illustrates an additional 139 species of which 42 are new.
I would be interested in getting your list of species, in particular for the
Mediterranean, American and Atlantic.

Kev

K.Lamprell Ph.D
56 Marsden Road,Kallangur, Queensland