Sender:
From:
"Orstan, Aydin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:03:27 -0500
Dear Fred,
I am glad to hear that! But your homepage doesn't mention that, where only
a bank account number & an address are given for the international money
orders.

I will contact you privately for details.

Aydin

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:35:35 +0100, Vervaet, Fred (Fred)
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>To come back to the credit card part, the publisher of Vita Malacologica,
Basteria and Spirula (the Dutch Malacological Society) is accepting
payments by credit card (VISA). So that would not stop somebody from
subscribing.....