Sender:
From:
Lori Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 11:54:53 -0500
Hello Conch-L and COA Board of Directors,

We are launching an information gathering process about the COA Web
Site.  Your input is valuable and will help in forming new goals for
the web site revision/design.

1.  How often do you visit the Conchologists of America web site each
year?

2.  When you do visit the web site, what information are you initially
looking for?

3.  What aspects of the web site do you find helpful?

4.  In your opinion, what would you like to see removed?

5.  What I would like to see added?

6.  I never visit the web site and the reason is...

7.  Any other thoughts not covered in the above questions?

Please send via this link:
mailto:[log in to unmask]

We appreciate your time and input.

Best Regards,