Sender:
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:54:06 -0500
8bit
From:
Katherine Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
This conversation has come up on here many times.  NO it is not illegal to
collect Queen Conchs in the Bahamas.  We have been bringing them in for
years.   Do not bring in by boat, however...because you have no proof where
you got them!   Only if you fly directly by plane.

In 27 years we have NEVER been asked to show the shells we have collected in
the Bahamas as we go through customs.

Jim & Bobbi Cordy
Merritt Island, FL
Specializing in Caribbean self collected species