Sender:
From:
Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 10:58:15 -0800
Hello to all,

A diving buddy of mine will be visiting Salvador soon.
I was wondering if any one out there could give me any
information about good shelling grounds near Salvador
(Bahia State). Information on land snails and marine
molluscs would be much appreciated as well as good
snorkelling and diving spots. Are any of these places
good for snorkelling: Aratuba, Ilhas Taparicas, Mangue
Seco and Morro de São Paulo???
Thank you in andvace,
Best regards to all,
Carlos Afonso